Thursday, April 2, 2020

Experience Healing and Wholeness

I've started a new project on the side of what else I do. I'm offering a healing ministry to individuals who are seeking help with their healing journey. I want to help in whatever way I can.

Healing seems difficult to come by. At worse, we see the bump in the road instead of the pathway ahead. At its best, seeking healing is a character-building process requiring patience, diligence and following through with the gospel message thorn-of-hurt and all.

Healing is pure joy to experience. Experiencing the Divine at work in healing is an utter joy.

Healing is a gift to enjoy and use. I'm looking for ways to expand my ministry.

If you or someone you know is looking for healing, whether you live in the northwest or beyond, I encourage you to reach out to me with what you are looking for. You can do that by using the Contact Form on the right hand side bar on this page.